- About Us
- Video Demo's
- Contact Us
About Dragon Voice Recognition .com
Providing Voice Recognition Solutions since .... you .... had .... to .... talk .... like .... this .... period.
We sell, support, manage and do IT work for you. Our customers have the benefit of resting assured, their solution is going to work well the first time. These benefits are available for all of our web shoppers.
Our company has been in business providing voice recognition solutions for over 15 years. Our partners include Nuance, Olympus, Philips, Sennheiser, Shure and the list goes on to include many others.
We offer many products including exclusive and unique hardware and software. We specialize in voice recognition microphone solutions and digital recording equipment for the purpose of dictation.
We offer our expertise to Enterprise customers, management of wireless and mobile devices as well as consumers.
- Full 2 years of technical support (about the lifetime of a product).
- Premium lifetime support including log-in support for 1st year is automatic with Professional, Legal and Medical Dictation Products.
- Training Services available for one-on-one and classroom remote training
- Our premium support and training services include logging into your computer and resolving issues quickly.
MANUFACTURER SUPPORT VS OUR SUPPORT:
- Many Dragon NaturallySpeaking products come with a 90 day - 1 year of support through the manufacturer. We offer 2 years of support.
- Many manufacturer call-center technicians are focused on individual errors. We offer support on complete solutions.
If you are serious about implementing voice recognition into your business or personal use, then partner with experts! Partner with us!
For all our customers, We Guarantee Success!
DragonVoiceRecognition.com is managed and owned by New World Creations, Inc.
- Dragon FAQ
- What's new in Dragon 12
- Dragon Voice Recognition
- Speech Recognition
- Mobile Computing
Q. What are the requirements Will Version 10, 11 or 12 work with a 64-bit operating system, Tablets and other computers?
Dragon NaturallySpeaking Editions above are supported in all the latest Windows Operating Systems, including Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, 32-bit or 64-bit and has been tested with Beta versions of Windows 8 successfully.
Q. Can Dragon Transcribe any Digital Recording?
No: Dragon Naturally Speaking CANNOT transcribe meetings, interviews, telephone conversations, depositions, songs, etc... Dragon NaturallySpeaking is a personal speech recognition system, not a group speech recognition system. The system can only hear one voice and transcribe the voice. The technology is getting better, to the point that almost no training is necessary. However, today, training is necessary (even 30 seconds).
A solution is to "Shadow Dictate". Listen to the recording and repeat what is said so Dragon can transcribe your voice. Still beats typing!!
Q. I already use Dragon NaturallySpeaking. Why should I upgrade to Version 12?
If you want to keep up with the latest in technology, then you'll want to upgrade.
Each new release of Dragon Naturally Speaking includes improvement of accuracy, improvement of speed, new features and compatibility updates for today's latest software.
When not to upgrade!
- When your computer is already running slow.
- When you have never upgraded your microphone to gain more accuracy on your current system.
- If everything is working perfectly.
When to definately upgrade!
- You already use Dragon on a very frequent basis.
- You have a powerful new computer and want to get closer to 100% accuracy.
- You simply have to have the latest.
- You use facebook, twitter or gmail.
Look at the next tab above to see What's new in Dragon 12 voice recognition.
What's new in Dragon Naturally Speaking 12?
- Even More Accurate: Dragon gets you, with up to 99% accuracy.
With up to a 20% improvement to out-of-the-box accuracy, Dragon 12 just gets you, and you get your words on the screen the way you intended.
- Faster Than Ever: Dragon’s faster than ever. So you’ll never lose another great idea.
By taking advantage of the latest multi-core processors in today’s PCs, making correction and editing easier, and giving you more control over your experience, Dragon 12 flies at the speed of sound.
- Enhanced Web Mail: Gmail and Hotmail. We do that.
We’ve made it easier than ever to use Gmail and Hotmail, two of the most popular Web clients, to cruise through email by voice.
- Interactive Tutorial: Don’t worry. We’ll get you started. A new interactive tutorial in Dragon 12 guides you through fun exercises that demonstrate best practices for dictating, editing and formatting so that you can get up and running quickly at your own pace.
- Wideband Bluetooth Support:Go ahead. Cut those wires.
Dragon 12 takes advantage of wideband Bluetooth to provide higher wireless accuracy and to let you get started quickly.
- Smart Format Rules: How do you want your words to look? Dragon will adapt.
Dragon 12 automatically learns your preferences when you make a change to how words, phrases or numbers are formatted.
- More Natural Text-to-Speech: Relax. We’ll read to you.
Review your words by listening to a new, natural text to speech voice in Dragon 12.
- Faster Correction: Make changes faster than ever.
Correcting a word or phrase is a piece of cake. Dragon 12 includes more choices to make it quicker and easier to make a change.
- Dragon Remote Mic – Now for Android and iPhone:Turn your mobile phone into a microphone.
Dragon 12 gives you the freedom to use your iOS *or* Android device as a wireless microphone, thanks to our free Dragon Remote Microphone App.
Faster Recognition Response for Commands and Dictation: Dragon 11 improved recognition response time significantly. It is also faster than previous editions when selecting application menu items by voice or executing voice commands that perform actions within applications (e.g., "insert page break," "make that red," etc.)
There are over 100 new features in Dragon NaturallySpeaking 12 including the following:
Even More Accurate
- Even More Accurate
- Improved Accuracy: Dragon 12 delivers up to a 20% improvement in out-of-box accuracy compared to Dragon 11. This means that Dragon gets you, and you get things done, faster than ever. And when you do need to make a correction, Dragon learns, making it more accurate the more that you use it.
Faster Than Ever
- Faster Processors Yield Faster Performance: If you use Dragon on a computer with multi-core processors and more than 4 GB of RAM, Dragon 12 automatically selects the BestMatch V speech model for you when you create your user profile in order to deliver faster performance.
- Better performance: Dragon 12 boosts performance by delivering easier correction and editing options, and giving you more control over your command preferences, letting you get things done faster than ever before.
Enhanced Web Mail
- Enhanced Experience with Gmail and Hotmail: Dragon 12 enhances the experience of using your voice with two of the most popular web-based email applications — Gmail and Hotmail — offering Full Text Control and commands for the most frequent actions in Internet Explorer 9, Mozilla Firefox 12 or higher, and Google Chrome 16 or higher.
- Interactive Tutorial: Proposed at the end of profile creation and available any time from the Help menu, the Interactive Tutorial in Dragon 12 offers short progressive simulations to help you practice good dictation, correction and editing habits so that you can create text efficiently within just a few minutes. Even experienced Dragon users can benefit from the Interactive Tutorial.
Wideband Bluetooth Support
- Enhanced Bluetooth Support: Dragon 12 adds support for wideband Bluetooth wireless headset microphones, and you can get up and running quickly. When it detects that the USB dongle of a certified microphone is plugged into the PC, Dragon 12 offers “Enhanced Bluetooth” as an audio source type and does not require a script reading to get started. (Available in Premium Edition and above).
Smart Format Rules
- Smart Format Rules: Dragon now reaches out to you to adapt upon detecting your format corrections – abbreviations, numbers, and more — so your dictated text looks the way you want it to every time.
More Natural Text-to-Speech
- More Natural Text-to-Speech Voice: Dragon 12’s natural-sounding Text-To-Speech reads editable text—with fast-forward, rewind and speed and volume control—for easy proofing and multi-tasking. (Available in Home Edition and Above).
- Correction: When it comes to correcting a word or phrase, Dragon now includes more choices to make it quicker and easier to make a change.
Dragon Remote Mic – Now for Android
- Dragon Remote Microphone App for iOS and now Android: Dragon 12 lets you go wireless with an iOS or Android device and the free Dragon Remote Microphone App. Turn your compatible iPhone, iPod touch (4th gen), iPad or Android device into a wireless microphone for use with Dragon over a WiFi network. And it’s easier than ever to get started – simply use the camera on your device to scan the barcode that Dragon 12 provides on-screen. (Now available in Dragon Home Edition).
- Make Dragon Smarter:
- Analyze sent emails and documents – Dragon can now help you remember to take advantage of an efficient way to boost accuracy: a new reminder window prompts you to have Dragon adapt your profile’s vocabulary based on documents of your choice and on your sent emails.
- Optimize the Dragon Language Model –When you save your user profile, Dragon may offer to save important language model information based on your previous dictations. This allows Dragon to increase accuracy even further.
- Enriched Performance Assistant: The Performance Assistant gives you even more ways to boost speed (and is now accessible from Dragon’s Accuracy Center as well as from the Help menu).
- Richer Help Menu: Dragon 12 makes it easy to find detailed information when you need it. The DragonBar’s Help menu provides access to many resources, including the Accuracy Center, the Performance Assistant, Dragon's Help, the Tip of the Day, the Sidebar, Tutorial and Interactive Tutorial, and a link to printable documentation. You'll also find Web links for software updates, Dragon resources on the Web, Technical Support and online registration. You get help at any time by saying "Give me help."
- Full Text Control with Dictation Box: Dragon automatically displays the Dictation Box when you dictate into a text field for which it does not have Full Text Control. After you finish dictating, you can transfer the text from the Dictation Box to the desired application quickly and easily by voice. (This option can be turned on or off based on your preference).
- More Ways to Customize Dragon: Dragon 12 lets you personalize your experience even more by allowing you to specify preferences for commands within Dragon. By giving you the option to disable certain commands, Dragon can boost performance. In Dragon 12, you can set preferences for the following:
- Twitter/Facebook commands – Dragon allows you to post an update to Facebook or Twitter with simple voice commands such as “Post to Facebook.” You can now turn this feature off.
- Start Menu/Desktop Tracking – Dragon allows you to open by name, at any time, anything that’s in the Start Menu or on the desktop, whether it is visible or not. You can now turn off voice control of Start Menu and Desktop items
- UI Tracking – Dragon allows you to “voice click” menus, buttons, or other controls. You can now turn off this capability for all programs or just selected programs.
- Multiple Match – Dragon's multiple text matching feature enables you to apply changes to multiple instances of matching text in your documents. Dragon now includes an option to turn this feature off if you prefer.
- Require ‘Click’ to select menus and controls – In order to avoid unintended actions, Dragon now, by default, requires you to say “Click” before the name of a menu, button, check box, or other interface control. (Similarly, by default Dragon requires “click” for hyperlinks). You can now turn this requirement on or off for menus separately from other controls.
- Open Top Web Site: The new command "Open Top Website for <keywords>" directly opens the top-ranked page for the keywords you include when you dictate the command. You can say this command at any time, whether or not a Web browser is currently open. This is a convenient way to quickly open the website of a company or institution.
- New Command to Right-Click Tray Icon: If you like to set the DragonBar to display as a Tray Icon only, now you can display it by voice as well as by right-clicking it. Just say "Open Dragon’s tray menu.”
- Refined “List All Windows” Command: Dragon's "List All Windows" command now includes Dragon applications in the list. And if you want to see just the Dragon applications, say "List windows for Dragon."
- DragonPad – Larger default font size makes it easier to read
- Accuracy Center – Easier to read with darker colors.
- Sidebar – Now you can change the size of text in Dragon's Sidebar – make the text smaller if you want to make the Sidebar thinner and prevent the text for the commands from wrapping, or larger if you want to reduce eye strain.
- Tip of the Day – The Tip of the Day window contains many new tips. Also, it is now more readable and its redesigned window adds a Back button so that you can browse through the tips in either direction.
- Exclusive to Professional and Legal Editions
- Recognition Log: Administrators can obtain a recognition log file for each end-user, to easily and quickly gather rich, objective usage information which can be used to give users targeted advice and measure return on investment.
- Transcription, Streamlined: Dragon’s Auto-Transcribe Folder Agent (ATFA) manages the flow of transcribed text and synchronized audio of digital voice recordings to streamline third-party review and correction. In version 12, Dragon’s ATFA:
- Supports .DOC and .RTF as output formats, in addition to .TXT
- Can run a script (such as an email notification) when a transcription is complete
- Note: The “Roaming” configuration allows dictation and third-party correction from different network locations and computing devices while ensuring centralized management of master user profiles.
- Export Custom Words: You can choose to export word properties in XML format when you export custom word lists for reuse in other user profiles.
- Remote Desktop Connection: Use Dragon Without Installing It Locally. Dragon now supports remote use on a computer running Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows 7 Ultimate. With Microsoft’s free Remote Desktop Connection software (formerly called Terminal Services Client), you can use Dragon from a local Windows computer on which Dragon itself is not installed.
Q. Does Dragon NaturallySpeaking work on Macintosh computers?
No. Dragon NaturallySpeaking is designed for Windows operating systems. However, Dragon Dictate is designed for Macintosh computers. Dragon for Windows is more powerful than Dragon for MAC. Many power users must use virtual-pc type software to use Dragon NaturallySpeaking in both PC and MAC.
Q. Can I use Dragon NaturallySpeaking on my iPhone or Android?
No, Dragon NaturallySpeaking is for personal computers. There are apps available on smartphone devices for quick notes. If you actually plan to work with Dragon on a desk, a Dragon NaturallySpeaking desktop solution is needed.
Q. Is Dragon available in more than one language?
Dragon is available in American English, Australian English, Asian English, Indian English, UK English, Dutch, French, German, Italian and Spanish.
We do sell via our store the French, German and Spanish editions of Dragon.
Q: What wireless headsets are compatible with Dragon for dictation?
More and more headsets are being introduced every day, but not all work well for speech recognition. We carry a line of headsets which have been endorsed to work well with Dragon software. Please look on the left for a list of our devices.
Q. What does “no training required” mean? If I don’t need product training, why is there a tutorial?
"No Training Required," is a feature focused on voice training as opposed to product training. It is a valuable and important positioning statement to say that Dragon NaturallySpeaking is the first product to eliminate voice training and still deliver high accuracy levels. This strategic message is intended for those who have previously spent a long time in the enrollment process and still received poor results." Training" is the word most often associated with describing "enrollment" or "script reading." The use of "training" in context with "high accuracy" or "eliminates the need to train the software to a user's voice" does not eliminate the need for product training.
Q: Please define and differentiate between Language Model Optimizer and Acoustic Optimizer.
The Acoustic Optimizer is a tool that optimizes the acoustic models. It uses audio in the .dra files, as well as enrollment data, and correction data in the acarchive.nwv. The Language Model optimizer is a tool that optimizes the topic with dictated text found in the . dra files.
Q: Which versions of Dragon support dictation into Electronic Medical Records systems (EMRs)?
Dragon Medical Practice Edition is the current solution for clinicians of all types. There is a Dragon Medical Network Edition available direct for large Enterprise health care environments.
Dragon Medical products include many advanced features. These features are not included with the Dragon Preferred, Premium, Professional and Legal editions of Dragon. Dictation into an EMR application is disabled in these non-medical versions.
Some of the advanced features include:
- 75 medical specialty vocabularies, which deliver 38 percent higher accuracy than non-medical speech recognition software, saving clinicians thousands of hours in time correcting errors and adding medical terms to Dragon Professional or Preferred.
- New EMR-specific features, ranging from a hidden dictation window capability to enhanced formatting for medical abbreviations and text management, which make products such eClinicalWorks, Epic, Allscripts and other software faster and easier to use.
We have heard from clinicians - and our EMR partners - who previously used Dragon Professional or Preferred version 9 and migrated to Dragon Medical 9 that they wished they could have started with the medical version. Dragon Medical 10 is the right product for busy physicians and its high value feature set makes it the only Dragon solution for EMR use.
Q: How does speech recognition work?
Speech recognition software products like Dragon NaturallySpeaking use the human voice as the main interface between the user and the computer. While relatively simple to use, speech recognition software is a highly sophisticated technology that leverages “language modeling” to recognize and differentiate among the millions of human utterances that make up any language. Using statistical models, speech recognition programs analyze an incoming stream of sound and interpret those sounds as commands and dictation. This process of interpretation is called speech recognition, and its success is measured by the percentage of correct interpretations.
Dragon NaturallySpeaking is an example of a speaker dependent speech recognition system. Dragon creates a voice profile for each user of the system that contains information about the unique characteristics of each person's voice along with a customized set of words, known as a vocabulary, and user specific information including software settings and personalized macros. When Dragon users create and train their user profile, they start with a standard set of models and then customize them for the way they speak (acoustic model) and the way they use words (vocabulary and associated language model). This approach accommodates users with varying accents and speech patterns. The software employs the customized user profile to guess the words spoken. Every time an individual uses Dragon and corrects his recognition errors, the software updates his user profile to enable better recognition accuracy over time.
In most cases, speech recognition is used in conjunction with other input devices including keyboards and mice. However, users can leverage speech recognition to control 100 percent of their computing environment, making this technology ideal for employees with physical challenges, repetitive strain injuries or other reasons to operate information systems completely hands-free.
Q: Do I need to talk in a monotone voice at a slow pace for Dragon NaturallySpeaking to understand me?
No. Speak at your normal pace without slowing down. Your accuracy will actually be best if you speak in long, well-enunciated phrases or sentences. Speaking slowly and deliberately, in short phrases or single words, can actually result in more recognition errors. Longer phrases provide more context, which helps Dragon NaturallySpeaking recognize individual words. To understand what it means to speak both clearly and naturally, listen to the way newscasters read the news. If you copy this style when you dictate, the program should successfully recognize what you say.
In general conversations, many people may mumble, slur their words, or leave words out altogether. They assume, usually correctly, that their listeners will be able to fill in the gaps. Unfortunately, computers won't understand mumbled speech or missing words. They only understand what was actually spoken and don't know enough to fill in the gaps by guessing what was meant.
Q: Is talking to a computer the same as talking to a person?
No. What the computer does when it listens to speech is different from what a person does. Understanding spoken language is something that people often take for granted. Most of us develop the ability to recognize speech when we're very young. We're already experts at speech recognition by the age of three or so.
The first challenge in speech recognition is to identify what is speech and what is just noise. People can filter out noise fairly easily, which lets us talk to each other almost anywhere. We have conversations in busy train stations, across the dance floor, and in crowded restaurants. It would be very dull if we had to sit in a quiet room every time we wanted to talk to each other! Unlike people, computers need help separating speech sounds from other sounds. When you speak to a computer, you should be in a place without too much noise. Then, you must speak clearly into a microphone that has been placed in the right position. If you do this, the computer will hear you just fine, and not get confused by the other noises around you.
Another challenge is how to distinguish between two or more phrases that sound alike. People use common sense and context — knowledge of the topic being talked about — to decide whether a speaker said "ice cream" or "I scream." Speech-recognition programs don't understand what words mean, so they can't use common sense the way people do. Instead, they keep track of how frequently words occur by themselves and in the context of other words. This information helps the computer choose the most likely word or phrase from among several possibilities.
Mobile computing is still a dream. Many efforts are being made to integrate voice technology with smartdevices. There is so much in this space right now, we recommend you go to the app store of your device and search for compatible solutions. New programs are popping up almost weekly and it would be difficult to list every feature for every individual user for every device.
Dragon Naturally Speaking 12 Video Demos
Dragon 12 Video Overview
Dragon 12 Video Features
Adding a Source to an Existing Profile
Dragon 12 Video Demonstration on Adding a Source to and Existing Profile.
Dragon 12 Video Demonstration on Basic Editing within the program.
Correction and Editing
Dragon 12 Video Demonstration on Correcting and Editing fonts, punctuations, errors, etc while working with the software.
Dragon 12 Video Demonstrating on Creating Demands, such as copy that, delete, scratch that during transcription.
Dragon 12 VIdeo Demonstration for Using Gmail.
Dragon 12 VIdeo Demonstration for Using Hotmail.
Importing Vocabulary Lists
Dragon 12 Video Demonstration on Importing Vocabulary Lists.
Dragon 12 Video Tutorial.
Dragon 12 Video Demonstration on Menu Options.
Posting to Facebook
Dragon 12 Video Demonstration for Posting status' to Facebook.
Dragon 12 Video Demonstration for the command, Read That.
Smart Format Rules
Dragon 12 Video Demonstration on Smart Formatting Rules.
Posting to Twitter
Dragon 12 Video Demonstration for Posting tweets' to Twitter.
Searching the Web
Dragon 12 Video Demonstration for Searching the Web, and navigating through web pages.
Play That Back
Dragon 12 Video Demonstration for the command, Play That Back.
Dragon Naturally Speaking 11 Video Demos
Dragon 11 Overview
Dragon 11 Videos
Enhanced User Interface
The Dragon 11 user interface enables more accurate and efficient dictation. A discreet recognition indicator encourages continuous speech for improved accuracy, and the new Dragon Sidebar allows users to quickly reference or print Dragon tips and voice commands.
Dragon quickly processes the recognition of speech in the background with a discreet indicator that recognition is in progress. This encourages continuous speech which enables Dragon to improve accuracy based on the context of each utterance.
The improved Correction Menu suggests more alternate recognitions by default and enables users to quickly add phrases to the vocabulary. A new command within this window allows users to prevent an undesired word from being recognized again.
Formatting and Editing Text
When you select, correct, edit or format a word or phrase and there are multiple matches, Dragon displays a number next to each match. Save time by choosing whether to apply the command to one or all of the numbered items.
Dragon lets you use your voice to move around within a document and edit or format the contents.
Creating Custom Commands
Easily create or import commands to insert frequently used text and/or graphics by voice.
Text to Speech capabilities within Dragon deliver a synthesized voice that can read out loud text you designate.
Dragon Voice Shortcuts for Web Search
New Dragon Voice Shortcuts make it faster and easier to find information on the Web. Users now have the ability to complete precise and efficient searches by editing search terms before execution with the “Edit Search Keywords” box which appears by default.
Searching the Web
Dragon makes it easy to surf the Web hands-free by delivering the ability to click links by voice, dictate web addresses, scroll pages and more. You can even navigate radio buttons and drop-down menus by voice.
Dragon can help users accomplish routine tasks more quickly and efficiently by cutting down on the number of steps it takes to complete a given task — without changing established business processes. With Dragon, repetitive tasks can be consolidated and executed with a single voice command using Dragon Professional.
email to Sales
• Account information/ sales/ quotes/ product information/ pre-sales technical support
Telephone & Fax
Free Sales: 1-888-501-0123
Toll Calls (including international calls): 1-561-798-0331
c/o New World Creations
13833 Wellington Trace
Bldg E4 Suite 454
Wellington, Florida 33414
New World Creations Policies & Information
New World Creations produces and manages DragonVoiceRecognition.com
Products We Offer
We offer hundreds of products from over a dozen of Manufacturers. We do this in order to satisfy the needs of all customers, regardless of their application, or budget. Our product line consists of products from major manufacturers including Dragon NaturallySpeaking, IBM, Ectaco, Systran, Sony, Olympus, Andrea Electronics, Emkay, GN-Netcom, Philips, Plantronics, Shure, Telex, VXI Parrott and more. Also, be sure to look at our digital transcription systems.
The best way to reach tech support is via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are a Premium paying customer, just give us a call! We will not support individuals who do not purchase products from our company. Standard rates of $50 per 1/2 hr apply.
For all prices and products, we reserve the right to make adjustments due to errors, changing market conditions, product discontinuation or typographical errors in advertisements. New World Creations is not responsible for manufacturer price changes which may occur at any time without notice. Hence, despite our best efforts, a small number of the items in our online or printed catalog may have new prices. Rest assured, we always verify prices as part of our shipping procedures.
· If an item's correct price is more than $5.00 higher than our stated price, we contact you via E-mail or Telephone for instructions before shipping (again, we contact you only if the price is more than $5.00 than our the originally stated price).
Availability information for the products and services in our catalog and/or our websites, may sometimes be listed on each item's detail page. Beyond what we may say on that page, we cannot be more specific about availability unless you contact us. After we have received your order, we will inform you by E-mail, or telephone if any items in your order changes in price or prove to be unavailable or are on backorder.
Refunds & Returns
All exact exchanges or credit for product(s) purchased from New World Creations must meet following guidelines:
1. Items must be returned within 30 days from original shipment date.
2. Valid NWC return authorization number (RA #) must accompany ALL returns.
(You can e-mail our Shipping Department or call 888-501-0123 to request a return authorization number).
3. Complete and return this form - Click here to print out a return form.
4. It is the responsibility of the customer to repackage all returning product(s) into its original manufacture's packaging. The product(s) contents and packaging must not be torn, ripped or damaged in any way. Receipt of the product(s) in poor condition will render the product(s) non returnable and will be returned back to to the customer or an additional restocking fee of 20% will be applied.
5. Safely pack the original manufacturer's package into an outer shipping carton(s) and label the shipment with the following return address, along with the RA Number granted by our Return Center. (do not write on the manufacturer's packaging, manuals or literature. Failure to do so will render the return non-sellable)
New World Creations
13833 Wellington Trace
Bldg E4 Suite 454
Wellington, Florida 33414
Please note: There is a 0 % restocking fee for items returned within 30 days for in-store credit. If a cash refund is requested, there
is a 20% restocking fee. Shipping charges
and other miscellaneous fees originally charged are non refundable.
If you encounter a defect with the product, you may exchange it
and send it to our office within 30 days. Beyond the 30-day warranty,
normal warranty procedures for that product will be handled through manufacturer. Unopened product may be returned and subject to a 10% restocking
fee less shipping. Shipping carriers may change their schedules
during holidays, therefore all policies are subject to change
on the day prior to and after holidays. Please call for further
We accept Visa, Master card, Amex, Discover, COD and Checks. Purchase Orders are accepted by Government Agencies, State Agencies, all Educational Institutions, Hospitals and Fortune 1000 companies.
We have items in stock most of the time. All orders must be received by 3:00 PM EST to be shipped that business day. Orders received after 3:00 PM EST will be shipped the next business day, subject to product availability. We offer standard UPS ground and Express services.
- Regular Ground - 3-7 Business Days
- 3 Day Economy - 3 Business Days
- 2nd Day Air - 2 Business Days
- Priority Overnight - NEXT DAY - 10:30 AM Delivery
- Standard Overnight - 1 Business Days - 3 PM Delivery
- International Priority (duties & taxes not include) - Generally 3 - 5 Business Days, depending on Customs
- International Economy (duties & taxes not include) - Generally 7 - 10 Business Days, depending on Customs
Business Days do not include Saturday, Sunday or United States federal holidays.
Overseas orders are accepted. However, you must give valid e-mail addresses, credit card billing information & telephone numbers prior to any product being shipped. We will make every attempt to verify your information, in the event that we can not, we will need further information such as a copy of a bill with your name and address. You can either e-mail the information to customer cservice@DragonVoiceRecognition.com or fax to 1-800-878-9734.
(Toll free) 1-888-501-0123
DragonVoiceRecognition - Customer Service
New World Creations
13833 Wellington Trace
Bldg E4 Suite 454
Wellington, Florida 33414